Looking Fashion Forward: 6 Best Email Marketing Practices for Footwear Retailers for 2022
Footwear retailers are dealing with the repercussions of factory closures, global shipping backlogs, the scarcity of shipping containers, and an inability to source goods. What is a marketer to do in the face of so many potential global shipping shortages and delays?
See how footwear brands like Reebok, Famous Footwear, MATCHESFASHION, GREATS, Athleta, Shoedazzle, and Adidas stay ahead of an increasingly complex landscape — and learn how your company can take advantage of the same six strategies industry leaders are using too.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- How footwear retail leaders use personalization to set their experiences — and themselves — apart
- Building cross-channel solutions that make email, web, and mobile marketing seamless
- The value of personalized product recommendations
- Hooking readers and converting prospects/customers
- Embracing predictive analytics and modeling
- Creating a complementary, satisfying digital customer experience
- Transform collaborative filtering into predictive analytics
- Make the perfect BOPIS experience possible
- Taking your personalization to another level